Collection of your Personal Information
Cowgirl Couture may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Cowgirl Couture’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Cowgirl Couture may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Cowgirl Couture. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Cowgirl Couture website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Cowgirl Couture’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Cowgirl Couture encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Cowgirl Couture so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Cowgirl Couture is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Cowgirl Couture website.
Use of your Personal Information
Cowgirl Couture collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Cowgirl Couture may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Cowgirl Couture and its affiliates. Cowgirl Couture may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Cowgirl Couture does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Cowgirl Couture may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Cowgirl Couture, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Cowgirl Couture may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Cowgirl Couture, in order to determine what Cowgirl Couture services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Cowgirl Couture to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Cowgirl Couture will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cowgirl Couture or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Cowgirl Couture; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Cowgirl Couture, or the public.
The Cowgirl Couture website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Cowgirl Couture pages, or register with Cowgirl Couture site or services, a cookie helps Cowgirl Couture to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Cowgirl Couture website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Cowgirl Couture features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Cowgirl Couture services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Cowgirl Couture secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children under Thirteen
Cowgirl Couture does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Cowgirl Couture Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Cowgirl Couture account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR COWGIRL COUTURE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Cowgirl Couture by contacting us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
Cowgirl Couture will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Cowgirl Couture encourages you to periodically review this
Statement to be informed of how Cowgirl Couture is protecting your information.
Cowgirl Couture welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Cowgirl Couture has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Cowgirl Couture, LLC.
4800 US Hwy 98 North
Okeechobee, Florida 34972
Effective as of July 01, 2015
COWGIRL COUTURE DEALER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each Dealer of Cowgirl Couture products agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Presentation of the Brand. Cowgirl Couture products presented online or in print must show the current product images and Cowgirl Couture logo, which are available at email@example.com. Images must be clear and in-focus. All Cowgirl Couture products must be identified with the Cowgirl Couture brand name and the current product name (i.e., “Cowgirl Couture ™ Rancher’s Daughter Short Sleeve TShirt”). Cowgirl Couture introduces new products on a seasonal basis. For Cowgirl Couture Dealers that drop ship, please ensure that your website reflects the current offering of Cowgirl Couture products.
- Third Party Reselling. Cowgirl Couture does not authorize third party reselling (the practice of an authorized Cowgirl Couture Dealer selling Cowgirl Couture products to another retailer).
Authorized Cowgirl Couture Dealers may market Cowgirl Couture products on third party websites provided the authorized Cowgirl Couture Dealer is clearly identified and fulfills the order. Those Dealers who engage in third party retailing by selling Cowgirl Couture products to other retailers will lose their Dealer status immediately and will no longer be allowed to purchase Cowgirl Couture products.
- Orders. The minimum order amount is fifty (50) pieces and/or a minimum of 4 clothing packages. To maintain active status, Dealers must place a minimum of 4 orders per year. Orders are subject to written acceptance by an authorized Cowgirl Couture representative. Cowgirl Couture reserves the unconditional right to reject any order, in whole or in part. Orders are not binding on Cowgirl Couture until written acceptance of the order by Cowgirl Couture or shipment (but only to the portion of the order shipped). Any automatic or computer generated response to an order is not a deemed acceptance of the order.
- Minimum Advertising Price (MAP). Cowgirl Couture expects that all Cowgirl Couture products, except as otherwise noted, will be advertised at the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) every day, during non-promotional periods, as determined by Cowgirl Couture. Under the MAP program, Dealers may advertise to sell all Cowgirl Couture Products at Cowgirl Couture’s MAP Price (25%-40% off MSRP) during three promotional periods. Dealers may only advertise at the MAP Price six weeks per year, for no more than two weeks at a time, during dealer's set selling periods. Dealers please provide selling dates below: ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________
- Payment Terms. Cowgirl Couture requires prepayment in full for all orders prior to shipment. All credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge fee. Payments via check are accepted, but are subject to a shipping hold until funds are cleared. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Affiliate Marketing. Dealers utilizing Affiliate Marketing are responsible for ensuring all content, logos, imagery, and product information is current and all advertised prices are in compliance with Cowgirl Couture’s MAP Policy.
- Selling Outside of the US. Dealers located in the United States may not distribute or promote Cowgirl Couture products outside of the United States and its territories. 2 _____________ Dealer Initials
- Fees. Drop ship orders placed on website will be charged a $2.50 handling fee. Drop ship orders placed via email will be charged $5.00.
- Pricing. All Cowgirl Couture pricing is subject to change without notice. Please contact Cowgirl Couture Dealer Service with any questions.
- Taxes. Dealers are responsible for any national, state or local sales, use, value added or other tax, tariff, duty or assessment levied or imposed by the United States or any foreign governmental authority arising out of or related to any of the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, other than taxes based on Cowgirl Couture’s income. Dealer must pay directly, or reimburse Cowgirl Couture for the amount of such sales, use, value added or other tax, tariff, duty or assessment that Cowgirl Couture is at any time obligated to pay or collect.
- Shipping. Dealers allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of orders. Standard shipping within the contiguous United States is USPS Priority Mail. Refused shipments will incur a 15% restocking fee applied against the order total, plus shipping charges to and from the Dealer’s location. Generally, Cowgirl Couture charges the following shipping fees per order (which are subject to change at any time and without notice to the Dealer): Orders $500 and under: $15.00 Orders between $500 and $750.00: $30.00 Orders above $750.00: Free Shipping
- Shipping Discrepancies & Shortages. Shipping discrepancies, shortages, or invoicing errors must be reported to Cowgirl Couture Dealer Service within three (3) business days of shipment receipt. Damaged items must be reported to Cowgirl Couture Dealer Service within ten (10) business days of shipment receipt.
- Backorders. Standard shipping charges apply to backorders.
- Cowgirl Couture Guarantee. Cowgirl Couture guarantees all of our products against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please note this guarantee does not cover damage caused by neglect, misuse, or normal wear. Cowgirl Couture reserves the right to replace the item at our discretion. Cowgirl Couture makes no other guarantees, warranties or representations to you or any other person with respect to the products or any services provided to you. The limited guarantee referred to in this paragraph is the only warranty, express or implied, that Cowgirl Couture makes with respect to the products. COWGIRL COUTURE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR REASON AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. If one of your customers wants to make a return due to quality, please provide them with a credit or exchange per your store’s policy. Then, complete an online Dealer Warranty Form and we will credit your account. The Dealer Warranty Form can be accessed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Subject to these terms and condition, during the term of this Dealer Agreement, Cowgirl Couture grants you a revocable non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license to use Cowgirl Couture’s logos, trademarks, and trade names (collectively the “Cowgirl Couture Marks”), solely in connection with the marketing, advertisement and sale of the products. Such license shall immediately terminate upon the expiration or termination of this Dealer Agreement. You agree that you will strictly comply with all standards of use for the Cowgirl Couture Marks and will at all times display appropriate trademark and copyright notices as instructed by Cowgirl Couture. All media 3 _____________ Dealer Initials advertising, printed materials and electronic documents in which a Cowgirl Couture Mark is used must be submitted to Cowgirl Couture for review in advance and must not be distributed or used in any manner without the prior written approval of Cowgirl Couture. You acknowledge and agree that the Cowgirl Couture Marks and other intellectual property provided to you by Cowgirl Couture, if any, are the sole and exclusive property of Cowgirl Couture. You will not acquire any right, title or interest under this Dealer Agreement in any patent, copyright, Cowgirl Couture Mark or other intellectual property right of any kind of Cowgirl Couture. No implied license, patent, copyright or other intellectual property right of Cowgirl Couture is granted under this Dealer Agreement or otherwise. During the term of this Dealer Agreement and thereafter, you will not do anything that will in any manner infringe, impeach, dilute or lessen the value of the Cowgirl Couture’s Marks, patents, copyrights or other intellectual property of Cowgirl Couture or the goodwill associated therewith or that will tend to prejudice the reputation of the Cowgirl Couture or the sale of any Cowgirl Couture products.
- Dealer Marks. You agree that during the term of this Dealer Agreement, you hereby grant Cowgirl Couture a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use your logos, trademarks, and trade names (the “Dealer’s Marks”) on Cowgirl Couture’s websites and marketing materials.
- Confidentiality. A party (receiving party) shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes, or initiatives which are disclosed to the receiving party by the other party (disclosing party), its employees, agents or subcontractors, and any other confidential information concerning the disclosing party’s business, its products or its services which the receiving party may obtain. The receiving party shall only disclose such confidential information to its employees, agents, or subcontractors who need to know the same for the purpose of discharging the receiving party’s obligations under the Dealer Agreement, and will ensure that its employees, agents or subcontractor keep such information confidential.
- Returns. To submit a return, you must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from the Cowgirl Couture Dealer Service Team within thirty (30) days of invoice date. To receive proper credit, this RA# must be included with your returned merchandise. Returned merchandise must be received within ninety (90) days of the issued Return Authorization. Returns will not be accepted on discontinued items. Items that are not in resalable condition (e.g., damaged packaging, non-Cowgirl Couture pricing stickers) will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- Force Majeure. Cowgirl Couture will not be liable under this Dealer Agreement for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations under this Dealer Agreement, if such failure or delay is on account of causes beyond its control, including labor disputes, civil commotion, war, fires, floods, inclement weather, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, government authority, strikes, or acts of God, in which event Cowgirl Couture will be excused from our obligations for the period of the delay and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law of such state, and will be binding upon the parties to this Dealer Agreement in the United States and worldwide. Any claims or legal actions by one party against the other arising under this Agreement or concerning any rights under this Agreement will be commenced in any state or federal court located in Okeechobee County, Florida. 21. Other Terms. The terms specified herein are the only terms under which Cowgirl Couture will sell our merchandise. We do not agree to terms and conditions stipulated on a buyer’s purchase order or similar documents unless an agreement is reached in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Cowgirl Couture.
Agreement between user and cowgirlcouture.co
Welcome to http://cowgirlcouture.co/. The http://cowgirlcouture.co/ website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Cowgirl Couture, LLC. (“Cowgirl Couture”). http://cowgirlcouture.co/ is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of http://cowgirlcouture.co/ constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
http://cowgirlcouture.co/ is an E-commerce Site. Apparel Sales
Visiting http://cowgirlcouture.co/ or sending emails to Cowgirl Couture constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Cowgirl Couture is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Cowgirl Couture and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Cowgirl Couture does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use http://cowgirlcouture.co/ only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page for the latest information.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
http://cowgirlcouture.co/ may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Cowgirl Couture and Cowgirl Couture is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Cowgirl Couture is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cowgirl Couture of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via http://cowgirlcouture.co/ are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the http://cowgirlcouture.co/ domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Cowgirl Couture may share such information and data with any third party with whom Cowgirl Couture has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of http://cowgirlcouture.co/ users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Cowgirl Couture or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Cowgirl Couture content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Cowgirl Couture and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Cowgirl Couture or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of communication services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Cowgirl Couture has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Cowgirl Couture reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Cowgirl Couture reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Cowgirl Couture reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Cowgirl Couture’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Cowgirl Couture does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Cowgirl Couture specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Cowgirl Couture spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Cowgirl Couture.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials provided to http://cowgirlcouture.co/ or posted on any Cowgirl Couture web page
Cowgirl Couture does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to http://cowgirlcouture.co/ (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Cowgirl Couture Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Cowgirl Couture, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Cowgirl Couture is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Cowgirl Couture’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your Cowgirl Couture account to third party accounts. By connecting your Cowgirl Couture account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Cowgirl Couture from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Cowgirl Couture Content accessed through http://cowgirlcouture.co/ in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cowgirl Couture, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Cowgirl Couture reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Cowgirl Couture in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. COWGIRL COUTURE, LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
COWGIRL COUTURE, LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. COWGIRL COUTURE, LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Cowgirl Couture reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Cowgirl Couture as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Cowgirl Couture’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Cowgirl Couture’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Cowgirl Couture with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Cowgirl Couture with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Cowgirl Couture with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Cowgirl Couture reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which http://cowgirlcouture.co/ is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Cowgirl Couture encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Cowgirl Couture welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Cowgirl Couture, LLC.
4800 US Hwy 98 North
Okeechobee, Florida 34972
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of July 01, 2015